- Copy of your Motor Carrier Authority form.
- Proof of insurance showing a minimum of $1,000,000 in Automobile liability and $100,000 in Cargo Insurance.
- Updated W9
- Company’s voided check
- Copy of your CDL or your driver’s CDL
- Vehicle registration. Both tractor and trailer
- Articles of incorporation
Open deck trailers
- Dry Van
Sure you can, don’t forget you’re the boss!
Yes, you will need to either have your own Authority or be leased to a company that does.
But if you don’t, go ahead and give us a call anyway, we can connect you with a company that leases Owner-Operators*
* Company requirements must be met
Not at all, you can stay with us for as long as you like, you are in charge!